Wednesday, February 28, 2007

6km on a Wednesday.

Well -- went 6k today -- which isn't bad.

I'm still not in "steady running" form (as it, I can't run without breaks) - but I'm getting more consistent, and the steady running will come.

It was a relatively nice day. Pretty dry, only a little cold, with only a few icy patches on the sidewalks. I'm really looking forward to spring when it'll be MUCH more enjoyable to be outside again -- right now I just find myself doing the countdown to when I can get warm.

Tomorrow there's supposed to be a big snow/ice storm. I'm thinking of moving my workout (a scheduled 3km) inside for tomorrow to the elliptical, with some weights.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to start lifting weights in order to balance out my muscle groups a little. My quads are strong, my ass is tight --- but the inside of my thighs is, well, FAT. Any tips of working this area would be appreciated.

Otherwise -- must start doing crunches again too -- am tired of this belly squishyness.

No comments: