Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday LSD - ~7km

Wow -- I remember when an LSD was 15km. Today was 7km

It was a little cold outside -- I had warm spots and cold ones on my body, and I forgot my extra pieces of gum - which sucked. But it was okay.

My left foot went numb again --- and I had some mild cramping that I attribute to the fact that I'm running in my Adreneline's - which only have about 20km on them. What freaked me out though was the hot-spot I developed on my left insole around the 6th Km. I blame it on my socks - I was running in cheap cotton socks, but now have a tiny blister - which is more of a pain in the ass than anything. Must make a point to go out and buy more of the Double layer socks.

It was an okay run. Slow - but that's the point. 7km is the ready-mark for the 10k race, so that's good. I just need to improve my fitness and speed before Sporting Life. I'd like to run 4km at Race Pace sometime this week....

1 comment:

Sonia said...

How's the running girl?!