Wednesday, May 2, 2007

New Music!

Bought the new "Ministry of Sound Annual" album yesterday (the European version, not the crappy US version) --- I have to say, as mainstream-club-tunes as they may be, the Ministry albums have been CONSISTENTLY my favourite running music. I'm loading it into my itunes now and am really looking forward to getting out on the road to it.

Otherwise - went for a short run yesterday, which sucked. I hadn't fully recovered from my long run on Sunday and was acutely aware of my "hot spots" the whole way through. I'm going to focus on Cross-training today (with a few hours of bike-riding or blading this afternoon) and try again tomorrow for a slow 8km, followed by an easy 4km jog on Friday. Saturday I'll take entirely off in preparation for Sunday's race.

That's it. I have to get out of the house today and hit up the grocery store. I'm making an effort to eat more whole foods these days, while also slowly making my way through the reserves of canned/processed/dried stuff in my cupboards. My goal is to clear out my cupboards of all the junk soon enough so that I can switch over to mostly organic and whole foods.

No comments: