Thursday, April 26, 2007

A short update after a good run.

The good thing about Unemployment is that you can take your time in the morning and run around 11am after a lovely breakfast.

8.5 km today. I'm finally hitting the point where I'm starting to feel stronger again. My fitness level isn't what's stopping me anymore - mostly just strength - which is nice, because wanting to run, but not being able to because you can't breathe is just STUPID. But I had a good run this morning, a leisurely warmup - where I ran an entire 10 minutes without stopping, followed by 7km of 6:1's and another km of walking home -- I went about 8.7 km total - it was good.

Came out with a blister though - must go and stock up on new running socks because my ones from last year are just NASTY.


Otherwise, I feel it's also important to note that my new, black, mock-neck running shirt makes me feel like I'm a character in The Matrix! ;)

No comments: