Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Team 1?

Well - mere hours after getting my "Welcome to Team 12!" email I got another email saying I've been transferred to Team 1. Huh. Well -- I have a bike rally team at least, not knowing anyone else who's participating it didn't matter to me WHAT team I got put on, but now I guess I can say "I'm on Team #1!".

Awwww well. I haven't been riding much this week, it's been cold, and I've been lazy. Tomorrow it's supposed to warm up quite a bit though so I think the excuses are going to expire pretty quickly. Mar and I are doing another ride a deux on Friday -- I bought her a new seat, I'm excited!

Fundraising has also taken off some. According to my pledge page I'm exactly 57% complete in terms of my fundraising -- that feels WAY better than the 24% I was stalled at for awhile.

That's about it. Just been making mental lists of things I'll need for the ride, and trying to gear up to get some exercise again. I put on quite the amount of winter weight.... must start battling it off soon.

No comments: